Evergreen, Colorado

Their lease is oppressive and they are unresponsive to repair requests.The house has mice in the walls, birds living in the siding, they outright lied about our dog urinating on the carpet and kept our security deposit after ignoring numerous requests for a final walk through.

House is neglected, and they are charging top dollar. After posting negative online reviews, owner slandered me, using my full name and saying I lived in complete filth with my children. Her Google post has since been taken down, but it is still on Yelp.

This is how they work.Do not do business with them.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Elk Meadow Properties?

Comments

Anonymous 2.0

Agreed...There is always two sides to every story.Management companies do not have the right to update, remodel, make repairs to homeowners rental homes without permission.

They also have to follow the direction of the homeowner when the tenant moves out.The tenants always blame management when it sounds like your issue is really with the homeowner.

Littleton, Colorado, United States #1294411

As a homeowner, a property manager does not have authority to paint a house. It is the homeowners responsibility. They cannot force someone to paint their house.