Their lease is oppressive and they are unresponsive to repair requests.The house has mice in the walls, birds living in the siding, they outright lied about our dog urinating on the carpet and kept our security deposit after ignoring numerous requests for a final walk through.
House is neglected, and they are charging top dollar. After posting negative online reviews, owner slandered me, using my full name and saying I lived in complete filth with my children. Her Google post has since been taken down, but it is still on Yelp.
This is how they work.Do not do business with them.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Elk Meadow Properties Lease
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "Great experience ! Excellent quality fabric and amazing prints that stands out ! I just got my 2 sets of beddings and I must admit I am absolutely thriled with..."
- "I would never again purchase a Jenn-air product of any type. I had a stove top for less than three years and it cracked. The crack was not due to..."
- "I love my Hyla - must get that out of the way from the beginning. After 15 years of hard use, however, with tons of dog hair and leaves..."
- "Many of the nay-sayers of this company are correct about the business practices. If you can get the product, especially the night cream, do it, but if just trying to..."
- "I am duly authorized by law, and duty bound as a Spiritual Master, to make statements in public to warn other people about harm or danger. This falls under Qualified..."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."